Monday 10 August 2015

Still Alive!

Wow, well over a month since my last blog post, been busy ringing most weekends, working hard to getting my C permit which hopefully is not to far away.

The patch has been a bit neglected of late but did manage to add both Wood Sandpiper and a long overdue Barn owl putting me on 124 for the Rainham year list.

Hopefully some more birding now the autumn is here, I feel a dunge seawatch calling....


Some pictures below of my latest ringing antics



Marsh tit caught 8.8.15 was the autumns first










Spot flys was a new species ringed by me, 2 juvenile birds the above bird more advanced.










this spot fly nest was found nearbye, probably second brood with 3 newly hatched young.











male Nuthatch ringed 2.8.15





Lesser Whitethroat ringed 2.8.15







Little Owl (ad male) ringed 28.7.15




Corncrake (juv) ringed at private site 29.7.15

1 comment:

  1. Time is one of the most precious and expensive thing in this world so value your time wisely because you can't flashback every wasted time at the past. Time is gold. Visit my site for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete